Once again, Compliance Architects® is proud to announce that it will be a Bronze Sponsor of the FDLI Annual Conference. This year’s event, to be held in Washington, DC on May 3 & 4, 2018, is a must-attend event for legal, regulatory and compliance executives within FDA-regulated industry. The Food and Drug Law Institute (FDLI) is the country’s premiere organization dedicated to the legal, compliance and regulatory challenges faced by companies regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration.
As is tradition with the FDLI Annual Conference, the new Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, Scott Gottleib, will give the keynote address.
The luncheon addresses on day one “FDLI Distinguished Service and Leadership Awards“ will be given presented by Jeffrey N. Gibbs, Director, Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, PC and Chair, FDLI Board of Directors and Amy Comstock Rick, President & CEO, FDLI.
Topics for the two-day meeting are topics include compounding pharmacies, e-cigarettes, wearable and mobile medical applications, LTDs, breakouts with the Center Directors, and much, much more.
Compliance Architects® is a regular, active sponsor of FDLI and often participates in program development, panel moderation or presentations. Attending for Compliance Architects® will be Jack Garvey, Founder & CEO.
The following is a description of the conference from the FDLI conference website:
- Hear FDA’s 2018 strategic priorities directly from the FDA Commissioner, Chief Counsel, Center Directors, and other key leaders within the Agency
- Join more than 800 colleagues in food and drug law to hear different viewpoints, shape policy, and advance understanding
- Select from nearly 30 breakout sessions covering the latest in legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, marketing, and related issues
- Learn from more than 100 well-known officials and experts
- Hear about the Top Cases in Food and Drug Law
- Network and build relationships with seasoned law, regulatory, compliance, marketing/advertising, and management professionals
For additional information, please visit the 2018 Conference Website.