The original Writing for Compliance® Workshop Training program received great feedback and overall satisfaction ratings from course participants. Over 200 industry professionals and executives having taken the course to date! To ensure we continued to meet industry training needs, we requested and received detailed information on a variety of different aspects of the program.
This feedback was instrumental in our improvement and updating of the course. Even though our feedback scores were exceptional, we focused on improving weaker elements of the program to ensure a best-in-class training workshop to meet industry needs. Based on the results for our original program, we believe we are delivering extremely important training and education for FDA-regulated industry.
The following are tabulated feedback metrics from over 200 course participants:
Take a look at some of the outstanding comments concerning our initial delivery of the workshop to regulated industry:
- Very good course….
- It is excellent tool for QA site managers and VPs of QA.
- I thought it was outstanding. … 10s all the way.
- Presentation had clear, plain language – perfect. … Great session!
- Good Program….
- Great job! Very thought provoking and useful concepts. Timely and valuable.
- Good course. … I would recommend it to most of my company.
- Speaker was very good and knowledgeable.
- Well organized. Speaker was engaging and presented topics in a thorough way.
- The concept of tying the workshop to specific [company] examples was bang-on.
- A good investment of my time today.
- Good content, and shows where we need help.
- Instructor is very passionate on writing with blend of compliance and science.
- This course provided great examples on how to think and write.
- Speaker was very clear and has a voice that resonates well.
Companies that have sent employees to the Writing for Compliance® Workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Allergan Medical
- Becton Dickinson
- Johnson & Johnson
- West Pharmaceutical Company
- Philips Healthcare
- Fresenius Medical
- Novo Nordisk
The roles of the employees that have participated in the Workshop include but are not limited to:
- VP Quality Systems
- Compliance Officer
- VP RA & Compliance
- VP Global Quality
- VP Quality Assurance
- VP of Manufacturing
- QA and Regulatory VP
- Director of QA
- WW Quality Systems
- VP, Global Quality Management
- Sr. Manager, Complaint Handling