Achieve True Quality Culture and Stay Compliant
If your quality management system (QMS) isn’t world class, you may be falling behind. You need the 1st Annual Quality Management vSummit: Optimizing Your Quality Management Program to Be Both World Class and FDA-Compliant.
Alongside fulfilling patient and FDA expectations, your QMS can go beyond simple compliance to increase continual improvement and quality culture for powerful business benefits.
This virtual summit will empower you to develop a world-class QMS by implementing the essentials of quality management maturity (QMM) metrics, something the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) and Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) are pushing.
vSummit speakers — some invited from the FDA — explain what you must know about CDER’s QMM pilot program and CDRH’s Case for Quality initiative.
Rather than promoting feel-good language or wishful thinking, the vSummit will detail how to ensure your quality culture is a high-powered functional tool. Sessions will clearly demonstrate the importance of quality culture to standardize efficient behaviors via meaningful metrics.
You’ll come away with the knowledge and know-how to create a world-class QMS:
- What the FDA looks for in a QMS
- How to ensure your continuous improvement initiative addresses GMP and other regulatory requirements, including the FDA’s expectations resulting from the COVID-19 experience
- How to ensure your drug or device meets the quality expectation of consumers
- The importance of creating quality milestones and incentives that are patient-focused and transparent to give you a demonstrable advantage over your competitors and credibility with FDA
- How to develop QMM metrics that go beyond mere numbers and actually measure quality
- The importance of quality culture as a tool to standardize efficient behaviors via meaningful metrics
- How to meet supply chain challenges and evaluate vendors to ensure quality service
- The intersection of data integrity, risk management and quality management
- Establishing a culture of quality throughout your organization
Compliance alone is no longer enough; you must embrace continual improvement and quality culture. Develop and maintain a world-class QMS — and a world-class business — with the 1st Annual Quality Management vSummit.