Compliance Architects® is proud to announce that it will be a Gold Sponsor of the upcoming 2022 FDLI Annual Conference – Exploring Advanced Topics in Food and Drug Law. We look forward to seeing everyone LIVE and IN PERSON for the first time in a couple of years!
As the premier conference for the food and drug law community, the FDLI Annual Conference addresses complex legal, regulatory, compliance, and policy issues in all facets of the FDA-regulated industry. The conference provides in-depth discussions and analyses on a wide variety of timely topics by bringing together experts from the federal government, industry, the private bar, non-profit, patient and consumer advocates, consulting organizations, and academia.
- Hear FDA’s strategic priorities directly from the FDA Commissioner, Chief Counsel, Center Directors, and other key leaders within the Agency
- Gain in-depth knowledge of each FDA Center by attending consecutive Center Director sessions scheduled to maximize attendee opportunities
- Join high-level colleagues in food and drug law to hear different viewpoints, shape policy, and advance understanding
- Select from over 30 breakout sessions covering the latest in legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, marketing, and related issues
- Learn from more than 100 well-known officials and experts
- Hear about the Top Cases in Food and Drug Law
- Network and build relationships with seasoned legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, and government professionals