Compliance Architects® is proud to once again be sponsoring the 2021 Biomanufacturing World Summit by Executive Platforms in sunny San Diego, California on November 15th. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone LIVE and IN PERSON!
For the second time in the past 3 years, Managing Partner Jack Garvey will serve as the Chair of the Quality Stream.
As the global biopharmaceutical industry continues to grow and evolve, companies are constantly facing pressures to focus on the patient as they improve the quality, efficacy, cost, and compliance of their life-saving products.
The Biomanufacturing World Summit brings together the “who’s who” of pharmaceutical executives, cutting-edge technology providers and media partners for North America’s premier biologics event.
Agenda at a Glance
- Industry Challenges and Opportunities
- Quality as a Culture, QbD, ICH Guidelines
- Capacity Management
- Supply Chain Management
- New Processes and Technologies
- Working with External Partners
Who Should Attend?
- SVPs & VPs of Manufacturing, Quality & Supply Chain
- Operations Executives
- Directors of Manufacturing, Quality & Supply Chain
- Technology Executives
- Plant/Site Managers
Reserve your place today!