Compliance Architects® is proud to be a Gold sponsor of this year’s FDLI Enforcement, Litigation, and Compliance Conference. Make sure to register before 12/8 to SAVE!
The annual Enforcement, Litigation, and Compliance Conference brings together industry, regulators, attorneys, litigators, academics, and consultants to discuss trends and issues in enforcement and compliance, the latest developments in both civil and criminal litigation, and recent cases and settlements. This year’s conference will be an all-virtual event, offering an opportunity to hear from and interact with top officials from FDA, DOJ, FTC, and other government agencies. In this time of many unknowns, come hear from your peers about how they are staying compliance and inspection ready, what companies need to do to plan for next year, trends in competitor litigation, and government priorities post-election.
- Hear about top issues, priorities, and goals for 2021 directly from ORA and FDA’s Center Compliance Directors
- Gain practical tips and best practices on preparing for virtual inspections – and whether they are recommended
- Learn about enforcement and litigation potential regarding the PREP Act and EUAs, and what happens post-emergency and enforcement discretion periods
- Discuss the enforcement and compliance impacts on FDA in a post-COVID era
- Explore trends in litigation in light of reduced government enforcement actions