Practical, Innovative Diagnostic Tool Allows Companies to Measure and Improve Their Quality Culture
Are you struggling to understand your company’s culture of quality and how it might be improved?
Do you wonder if the efforts you’ve made to date have fallen on deaf ears?
Is there a way to measure what’s working – and more importantly what’s not – so you can allocate scarce resources in the right places?
The short answer is yes!
FDA-regulated industry is filled with academic and benchmarking projects that talks about quality culture in the abstract. Compliance Architects® launched Quality Pulse® to move beyond the abstract and deliver tangible, practicable, actionable intelligence to dramatically improve your quality culture.
Think about it this way — if you were diagnosed with cancer, would you want your physician to tell you how your cancer benchmarks against other patients? Or would you want a deep, individualized, well-researched and effective plan to improve your cancer journey?
The answer is clear. Quality Pulse® delivers deep intelligence to help companies make lasting improvements in their quality culture.
Join Compliance Architects® as we provide a detailed explanation of how Quality Pulse® has successfully been deployed at companies — from 100-100,000 employees — to provide directional intelligence that helps companies understand where they are in the quality culture journey, where they need to go and how to get there.
- Understanding how poor-quality culture is a destructive risk that goes unaddressed in FDA-regulated companies.
- Why companies think they are superb at quality messaging, but the message fails miserably in the trenches.
- Does management really walk the talk? For example, when you need a CAPA in your company does your boss put the best people or the worst people against the CAPA?
- How Quality Pulse’s® plant-floor and staff-focused surveys truly uncover what’s driving behaviors.
- Strategies for managing the always present struggle balancing business objectives and quality objectives.
- How Quality Pulse® provides the data to have difficult conversations.
Compliance Architects® has developed the industry’s first plant-floor and staff-focused innovative methodology, based on proven cultural survey science, to assess staff and line employee perceptions of quality culture. Lock in your seat for the webinar today!
|Who Will Benefit