The Must-Attend Event for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Executives
Jack Garvey will serve as the Chair of the Quality track and moderate discussions between the pharmaceutical industry’s brightest minds during this year’s Executive Platforms Pharma Manufacturing World Summit.
The Digital Age of Manufacturing gives pharmaceutical executives new abilities. Improving cost performance while maintaining quality and compliance in the midst of rapidly changing supply chain models among internal and external manufacturing takes both careful thought and a lot of hard work.
The Pharma Manufacturing World Summit brings together the senior executives making the big decisions for high-level strategic discussions that will shape the future of their industry.
Agenda At A Glance
- Industry Challenges and Opportunities
- Quality as a Culture, QbD, ICH Guidelines
- Capacity Management
- Supply Chain Management
- New Processes and Technologies
- Working with External Partners
Who Should Attend?
- SVPs & VPs of Manufacturing, Quality & Supply Chain
- Operations Executives
- Directors of Manufacturing, Quality & Supply Chain
- Technology Executives
- Plant/Site Managers
Reserve your place today!