The following instructions should help you with installing your FDA Regulation eBook(s) on your iPhone or iPad.
Your Compliance Architects® FDA regulation eBooks are provided in ePUB format. There is no copy-protection and no copyright on these files. Once you download them, please feel free to share them liberally with your colleagues. Also, check back every few months for new titles.
The ePUB files are able to be read on a variety of mobile devices, including Android devices. The following instructions are for iPhone / iPad IOS devices, using iBooks.
EASIEST WAY to install:
- Open your confirmation email in your mobile device email application.
- Click on the download link. Your Safari or other iPhone browser will open.
- Click on the option for “Open in iBooks”. This will install the file directly into your iBooks application where it will be available for use.
Direct Save and Email to Yourself Installation Option:
- Open your confirmation email in your desktop email application.
- Click on the download link. Your default browser will open and either directly save the file into your download directory, or, will ask you where you would like to save the file. Remember the location.
- Create a new email to yourself and attach the downloaded epub file as an attachment. Then open the email in your native Mail app on the iPhone/iPad as in the first method. Follow the instructions as above.
Using iTunes & Your iTunes Library
- Download the file as in the Direct Save Method above.
- Open iTunes and navigate to the “My Books” section of your iTunes library.
- Using Windows File Explorer, locate the eBook file on your hard drive.
- Click and Drag the eBook (.epub) file into your iTunes library onto the “My Books” section.
- In iTunes, navigate to your device library.
- Select ‘Sync Books’.
- Click “Apply” on the bottom right of the iTunes screen.
- Disconnect your device.
- Navigate to iBooks on your device to find the eBook.
- Use iOS cloud service app (Dropbox, Google Drive)
Additional Information from Other Sites: